Everton & Rodwell

Rodwell will stay infact he'll be signing a new contract this week. Arteta is another one who is going to stay and a new contract is in line for him. Pienaar I believe is likely to leave though he has said he wants to stay so you never know. With players such as Arteta, Fellaini, Rodwell, Pienaar, Cahill, Bilyaletdinov, Osman, Gosling and Anichibe to pick from it is easy to see it is one of the very best in the country. Should we keep our team together and do not suffer injuries on the same scale as this year we will certainly be up there no doubt about it. The Title maybe asking a lot but I believe the quality between the top 8 clubs is not on a massive scale anymore. I can deffiently see Liverpool and Aston Villa dropping off the pace next season though. Liverpool are well and truely fucked and have no chance of getting out of the mess they find themselves in unless they got a take over similar to yourselves which I doubt will happen as the money is quickly going out of football under the UEFA new rules scheme.<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 6:17 pm --<br /><br />Rodwell has now signed a new contract, so you lot and any other vultures can forget about signing the best English prospect since Rooney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.