Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR is bent ? officials doing the everton game change the result and a couple of everton goals should have been crossed off and one hit the top of the arm that looked like a header, i know city would not have got them goals

I like the football they are playing.

Maybe,just maybe......

About time these fuckers came out the Candle waivers shadow.

They need to sort that defense out though.Early on they were all over the place.

Otherwise they will be needing to score 4,5,goals every game.

Ancelotti is a decent manager

I think if they keep backing Ancelotti, through any tough and dark patches that may still arise, they will eventually get there.

Fuck knows how they did it but they've finally got themselves a world class manager after years of average, overrated garbage. Stick with him and he will deliver, panic and it'll probably be another Fat Sam at the helm again.

Only watched from Brom being down to 10. Everton were pretty dominant again. I still don't think top 6 is realistic though with their attack being pretty thin. After DCL there is Kean who is not going to get the goals. Another striker, a proper goalscorer is a must. CB is a weak area for them, again no depth. Don't know how many games Coleman has in him, but RB is also another potential weakness. Maybe they can play Delph there or some other forgotten man if he is still around.

They need another 50M to push on for top 4 in my opinion.

Ancelotti is a class act as a manager and a gentleman too.
Think they'll have a good season but top 4 out of reach imo and this won't change with FFP in it's current form preventing serious investment for Everton and a few other clubs.
Top 6 is a possibility and maybe a decent punt for one of the cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.