Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Robin. I'm glad he and his kids are OK. Poor things must have been scared out of their wits.

Has anyone got any bog roll as my nose wont stop bleeding up here

Oh My lovely Toffees
I’d love a top four of City, Everton, Leicester and West Ham, but sadly, I can’t see it happening, at least not this season.

The rags aren’t going to fuck upon enough to allow all three in.

I’d love a top four of City, Everton, Leicester and West Ham, but sadly, I can’t see it happening, at least not this season.

The rags aren’t going to fuck upon enough to allow all three in.
I doubt we will get in the top 4. I am hoping we can make it in top 6. Still a long way to go but I am enjoying the ride so far

I doubt we will get in the top 4. I am hoping we can make it in top 6. Still a long way to go but I am enjoying the ride so far
Someone will catch Leicester imo, wheels have fallen off there, hammers probably look favorites but they won't need to drop off much to start losing a lot of points as they're not winning games by much as it is.

Everton's run-in isn't particularly hard and if they avoid defeats against Spurs and West Ham, the top four is still posible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.