Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks dodgy as fuck with all that water around the ground ? away fans will be getting chucked in
also looks a nightmare for transport with one major road and that's it ? liverpool docks are a nightmare to get around

View attachment 13188
There will be big nets to fish people out

It has glass walls around it to stop us throwing reds..Cough Cough, into the river

There is a railway station not far to the right of the photo. It is pretty close to the city centre and you can walk it from there in 20-30 mins. I am sure they have worked out people getting to the ground.

It has glass walls around it to stop us throwing reds..Cough Cough, into the river

There is a railway station not far to the right of the photo. It is pretty close to the city centre and you can walk it from there in 20-30 mins. I am sure they have worked out people getting to the ground.
About the same time as it takes to walk from Piccadilly to Etihad.

Is the Titanic Hotel near the new stadium site?

they said that about the etihad stadium but its a nightmare for traffic and buses. the metro link is rubbish and not big enough. people have started to walk back into town 15 to 20 minute is your fit enough.but eastlands has 3 major roads and some how its gridlock for a hour is you drive or come by coach

everton new stadium looks great but like i said the docks are a nightmare for traffic and the wind of the river will also have a big impact for the football ? maybe BFS could come back and play long ball for 45 minute

Reactions: mat
they said that about the etihad stadium but its a nightmare for traffic and buses. the metro link is rubbish and not big enough. people have started to walk back into town 15 to 20 minute is your fit enough.but eastlands has 3 major roads and some how its gridlock for a hour is you drive or come by coach

everton new stadium looks great but like i said the docks are a nightmare for traffic and the wind of the river will also have a big impact for the football ? maybe BFS could come back and play long ball for 45 minute
Don't even joke about that fat fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.