Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Their fans would go crazy. I’d assume Moshiri would either want a big name manager or a young progressive manager.

Could they lure Conte? Probably not, but it’d be worth sounding him out.

Daniel Farke or the guy at Barnsley have transformed their teams using modern tactics. They’re not big names though.
Just heard one even funnier than BFS, Wee Davie is considered a front runner LOL

It will be Eddie Howe and he will be able to take you forward and likely the CL on a regular basis.
I seriously doubt it. Even Pep couldn't save us.

Moyes coming back would be a bad move because of how well he's doing with West Ham. Why would he want to leave that behind?

I seriously doubt it. Even Pep couldn't save us.

Moyes coming back would be a bad move because of how well he's doing with West Ham. Why would he want to leave that behind?
You're at the point we were in 2009. The players you can buy are all very good, but also have flaws. The top tier players won‘t sign for you yet. Richarlison is a rough jewel, but needs to be less selfish. James is supremely talented, but lacks the desire to be a top player.

Your spine of Godfrey, Keane, Digne, Allan And DCL is decent. That’s half a very good side. Buying 6 first team players will either be very expensive or more flawed players/up and coming youth talents.

Your new manager is going to define that and it’s tough to know who could replace CA.

Nah, it’s pre-ordained that Slippy will replace the cheer leader -and the lickspittle media will go into overdrive. He will be afforded God-like status by Sly, BT and others, but once the novelty wears off and results don’t go his way the mindless drones in Shrinefield will turn against him, he’ll be sacked, but within two weeks -lo and behold- he’ll find employment as ANOTHER Sly pundit who definitely will not be biased to the dippers. Of course not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.