Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll do for me!

Steven Pienaar's late equaliser blew the Premier League title race wide open as Everton fought back to draw with Manchester United.

Coming after United had led 4-2, the result means Manchester City can top the league on goal difference if they beat United at the Etihad Stadium on 30 April following a 2-0 victory over Wolves.

The squad getting it is bad enough, but we have a manager in his sixties who is a heavy smoker. If Ancelotti gets it because of Liverpool, I'll be furious. Plus we've had the internationals, so G-d knows if Pickford, Richarlison etc. have it. How many of the Liverpool squad have tested positive? I think Mane is out of the woods now but I know Keita has.

Our entire squad should play in hazmat suits.

No chance of Pickford catching a ball, never mind Covid.
Mina, Digne et al are going to have their work cut out for them.

I don't get why people think we might beat them. Henderson and Mane coming back could make a huge difference and they're going to be out for blood after Villa. We do have a better squad than last season but, well, Pickford.

Mina, Digne et al are going to have their work cut out for them.

I don't get why people think we might beat them. Henderson and Mane coming back could make a huge difference and they're going to be out for blood after Villa. We do have a better squad than last season but, well, Pickford.
And Michael fucking Oliver is in charge of penalty decisions for your opponents.

The squad getting it is bad enough, but we have a manager in his sixties who is a heavy smoker. If Ancelotti gets it because of Liverpool, I'll be furious. Plus we've had the internationals, so G-d knows if Pickford, Richarlison etc. have it. How many of the Liverpool squad have tested positive? I think Mane is out of the woods now but I know Keita has.

Our entire squad should play in hazmat suits.
Is Richarlison fit to play? Thought he was cropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.