Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton fans must be tearing their hair out at yet another new manager. Getting quite Swalesesque.

Sarri linked to us. For crying out loud. I hope we don't get him. Nuno, I would be fine with.

Sarri linked to us. For crying out loud. I hope we don't get him. Nuno, I would be fine with.
N E Santos would be a very good appointment, my first thoughts are he'd be a good fit for Everton, Ancelotti leaving could be a blessing in disguise.

N E Santos would be a very good appointment, my first thoughts are he'd be a good fit for Everton, Ancelotti leaving could be a blessing in disguise.
I don't think he will be that badly missed in the end. Tactically he showed he could be a bit clueless and some of his player selections( iwobi in particular were baffling). In his defence he probably brought a level of professionalism to the club that we needed and got us respected that bit more in Europe.
Of the current candidates I would go for Santos. We need a manager who is ready for a rebuild in squad and putting their mark down re style of play etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.