Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has done nothing in years. I would rather go for someone younger. Give Duncan a go, or even Potter.
Duncan Ferguson has done nothing and Potter has done pretty much what Rafa did at Newcastle.

It's all rather spiteful all because he was Liverpool manager imo, because as a manager you'll struggle to find better.

I know Ancelotti was there but he fucked off the first sign of something better. At least Benitez shows he hangs about when he's needed.

I don't know why anyone would wish to take up a job in which they are not wanted. It will only ever end in one way, yes football fans can be fickle but the truth is everton need more than just a manager. Benitez is a decent bloke and probably wouldn't deserve some of the abuse he will inevitably get if appointed. More worrying is the fact that only weeks before returning to training there is still no one in place. Maybe we are waiting for Italy to get knocked out of the euros :-)

I don't know why anyone would wish to take up a job in which they are not wanted. It will only ever end in one way, yes football fans can be fickle but the truth is everton need more than just a manager. Benitez is a decent bloke and probably wouldn't deserve some of the abuse he will inevitably get if appointed. More worrying is the fact that only weeks before returning to training there is still no one in place. Maybe we are waiting for Italy to get knocked out of the euros :-)
Belgium mate. Wrong Roberto…

I'm scratching my head at some in this thread who are telling Everton fans be grateful an ex dipper is coming to manage them. Yet they kicked off (as did I) when we appoint Leslie Hughes.

Duncan Ferguson has done nothing and Potter has done pretty much what Rafa did at Newcastle.

It's all rather spiteful all because he was Liverpool manager imo, because as a manager you'll struggle to find better.

I know Ancelotti was there but he fucked off the first sign of something better. At least Benitez shows he hangs about when he's needed.
He has done nothing for years. He is past it.

He may well be an ex red, but he is past it as well.

Duncan would at least bring passion, and he and Potter are still young in manager terms.

I'm scratching my head at some in this thread who are telling Everton fans be grateful an ex dipper is coming to manage them. Yet they kicked off (as did I) when we appoint Leslie Hughes.
Well said

Reactions: mat

Hughes was shite, nothing to do with being a United man.

I didn't realise that Everton fans wanted passion and shouting above silverware though

I don't think they should be grateful, that's disingenuous, but I think they're wildly overreacting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.