Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see the dippers taking this well...

Good luck to him with The Toffees

There will be a fair amount of piss boiling on murkeyside as we speak

Under Benitez they will play 11 behind the ball and not dare to cross the half way line against anybody half decent. A grim season ahead for Evertonians, if he lasts that long. A bad start and the fans could chase him off by Christmas
Am hoping I can raise a glass to him leaving in caseys in October!!!

everton fans on here
come on let be having you

We all know fans are fickle to say the least but I can't see him doing anything that would get most of our fans behind him. Would have sooner have seen a younger manager who wanted to make a stamp on the game and try some new ideas. But it is what it is and you support the team whatever.

Always thought he was overly negative at Newcastle and if I was an Evertonian I wouldn't be too happy although if he does well I suppose he'll be 'accepted' albeit begrudgingly. Like City, Everton will always be a big and proud club and I wouldn't want an ex u****d manager coming anywhere near us if he'd made similar snide comments

I think Ancelotti apart( and even he had his doubters), from Moyes onwards every appointment as manager has divided our fanbase. So Benitez even with his liverpool connections is not unique in that. Some will never forgive him that, personally I don't care if I thought he could do a good job. My concerns are he is nearing the end of a successful career rather than beginning one.
i think he'l be ok for you not a massive profile manager now and also not an unknown, he's an upgrade to Ole down the road and certainly one of the top 8 managers now in the prem, if you can put away the Liverpool connections i think you might get a pleasant surprise once he settles in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.