Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too true mate. Let's hope somehow we can change. I would like to see us take a chance on Viktor Gyökeres from Coventry.
I know they are going to be tight with money (Spending on a new stadium).

I didn't think Gyokeres was good yesterday. And maybe might not be good enough for the Premier League.

Brereton-Diaz might have been a good option but I think he's going to LaLiga next season. He's been a consistent goalscorer for Blackburn for a few seasons now.

Knowing Sean Dyche. He will end up getting Chris Wood in and hoofing the ball up like in his good old days with Burnley.

well, that was a very nervy afternoon. The emotions are way out of control. We have to get better as I don't want to go through this again. Kenwright has to go, probably most of the board as well, and a clear out of players is on the cards. A new owner would be nice. Lets start fresh and build. We do not expect miracles, just a team that will give it a go. We have some decent youngsters out on loan, bring them home, build around them. Get the Coventry striker in as he looks a handful.

It was horrible at times today, but we did it. The ground exploded when we scored .. sadly that rarely happens now. But here we are with another chance and we have to take it.

However, I can now relax! PHEW!!!! Thanks for all the well wishes today, some top peeps on here.

I can also now cheer on City for the next two games and hope your lads can do it. GOOD LUCK!

I can see Everton parting company with Dyche in the close season and bringing in some young Italian or French manager. But yet again they will escape relegation on the last day with another home game against opposition on the beach......this is the Everton way!
Hopefully we can improve

Forgot to add. It is very close to the anniversary of my lovely pops passing away. I really did not want us relegated this close to it. He took me my first game way back when. I had a little tear in my eye today at the final whistle and that was for pops.

I'm pleased they stayed up. Nice finish to secure their status too. Felt for all those fans when Leicester scored, it's horrible being in that position. Hopefully this will be a kick up the backside for them and they will sort themselves out on and off the pitch, will be tough to do.

I'm pleased they stayed up. Nice finish to secure their status too. Felt for all those fans when Leicester scored, it's horrible being in that position. Hopefully this will be a kick up the backside for them and they will sort themselves out on and off the pitch, will be tough to do.
Hope so, but we had a kicked arse last season and never learnt from it.

I can see Everton parting company with Dyche in the close season and bringing in some young Italian or French manager. But yet again they will escape relegation on the last day with another home game against opposition on the beach......this is the Everton way!
They need to make massive changes now. Dyche did his job, just, but progression will be limited under him.

Forgot to add. It is very close to the anniversary of my lovely pops passing away. I really did not want us relegated this close to it. He took me my first game way back when. I had a little tear in my eye today at the final whistle and that was for pops.
Most of us on here have been there - a few times! Congrats on today and enjoy the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.