Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the board has now gone to war with the fans. Putting out a statement full of lies before yesterdays game. Claiming that Denise Barrett-Baxendale was put in a headlock by a fan as she left the directors box after the Brighton games. Really? The directors box is in full view of anyone in the ground, cameras will be all over it, security will be everywhere, yet a fan manages to get her in a headlock and nobody comes to her rescue? Nobody sees it happen? no photo or camera still is all over the news? And ... The club wait 10 days to announce it just hours before the game yesterday? It stinks, the rats are trying to blame everything on the fans. Bill is ill again, always is whenever the fans start moaning. Bill has been told he will be killed, board members threatened with violence. Not one bit of evidence of any of this on TV or in the papers, yet they are all over it, reporting it basically as fact. Even Match of the day going on about the headlock that nobody has seen happen. Then, we get the few idiots after the game having a go at the players as they were leaving the ground, and that gives the press the story they wanted. Well, done idiots for giving Bill and his band what they need.

I have said for years that behind the scenes something is rotten at this clubs. Jobs for Bills mates is just one problem. After that statement yesterday I now have no doubt that there is another agenda at play here. They put that statement out yesterday to fuel the fire and make out they were not allowed to attend the game due to their own safety, when they are just spineless shithouses who are not prepared to face fans who have every right to want answers. They blamed the fans , they have started the war of words, not us. The club is corrupt inside. The good thing is most of that board will never set foot inside the ground again.

A decent board would have sacked Lampard at Christmas. With these jokers in charge I would bet he is in charge for the next game. If he is then expect more statements and media lies to emerge. I truly beieve that for some reason those behind the scenes want us relegated, and it is looking like they are going to get their way. If we go, then those fans they are turning on will still be turning out to watch the team, I will still be there, yet I doubt those board members or many behind the scenes will be anywhere near the club or give to fucks about it.

OK, rant over. Have a nice Sunday dudes.

I don't like the way Everton played when they came to us but they did what they needed to, they gained a point which could be important for their survival. Lots of teams play in a similar manner. I see our lack of a victory that day as down to our own failings. I don't want Everton to go down, I want them to stay up.

Feel a bit sorry for Fat Frank but I'm hoping this lot go down.

Stinking up league with their dross, entitlement and now thuggery. Might actually do them a favour if it forces a new takeover.

Perhaps an opportunity to pick up a few youth prospects for city group and maybe a squad player from their senior squad.
Which one? Wouldn't touch any no matter how shit we are.

Horrible fan base, going after Anthony Gordon. Why should Everton be immune from the drop? They've been dog shit for years, going down might be good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.