Everton Thread | 2024/25

And here we go. Tomorrow the gloom and doom is back ha ha

I am sad it is the last season at Goodison, gonna be an emotional one

I have no idea what will happen with points deductions, someone buying the club, and if any of these new players can actually play.

But on we go.

At this very moment, all teams, no matter who they are, no matter how good they are (or think they are) are only on the same points as Everton. OK, it won't last long, but I am claiming it while I can lol

Good luck Everton, Good luck City, get stuffed Liverpool

They may be crap, but they is my crap.

Come on you beautiful Toffees

Good luck to Everton, @shackattack, @Toffeedude, @BlueLou82 and any other Toffees on here I have forgotten (apologies).

There might be some light at the end of the tunnel:

I hope they can get a deal sorted out very soon, and move away from the financial mess that they’re in.

Good luck to Everton, @shackattack, @Toffeedude, @BlueLou82 and any other Toffees on here I have forgotten (apologies).

There might be some light at the end of the tunnel:

I hope they can get a deal sorted out very soon, and move away from the financial mess that they’re in.

Cheers. Not holding out hope for this one as we have had a few false dawns. The closer we get to the new ground being built the more hopefull ill become.

Just hope we can have a stress free mid table finish this season before a reset next summer.

Good luck to you guys too.

By the Blessed Left Leg of St Kevin de Sheedy and the Immaculate Barnet of St Alex of the Golden Vision, good luck to Everton (except for when you play us..)

In fact, with the notable exception of the Letter Writing Cartel (United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs), good luck to every club across the divisions.. again, apart from when up against our Boys in Blue of course!

By the Blessed Left Leg of St Kevin de Sheedy and the Immaculate Barnet of St Alex of the Golden Vision, good luck to Everton (except for when you play us..)

In fact, with the notable exception of the Letter Writing Cartel (United, Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs), good luck to every club across the divisions.. again, apart from when up against our Boys in Blue of course!
The Golden Vision.A Hearts Legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.