Everton Thread | 2024/25

Dyche has slagged the fans for todays emptying of the ground.

‘No its the reality at this football club. If you’re not doing well and you’re not winning, that’s what happens’

Can see that going down well.

Looks like another long season for them. Not sure where the goals will come from and today they leaked goals. If I am not mistaken they had the fourth-least goals conceded in the PL last season.

Of course the two are interlinked - Dyche is negative and generally builds a strong foundation but the trade-off is less creativity in forward areas and hence goals scored. It's just one game in of course, but if they start conceding more than last season they could have big problems.

How they go down, finally. We had to suffer and they avoided it. Plus it’ll crush my best mate of 30plus years. He’s now living his teenage dream of being pally with Big Dunc. A Inverness and Everton double relegation would be enjoyable. I do enjoy schadenfreude.

I had an electrician doing some repairs for me two weeks ago. He was wearing an Everton shirt and of course saw my memorabilia etc and said ‘I hope you do it 5 times’. So I was hoping that Everton might do well for them this season forgetting that Dyche is their manager. :-(
Clearly, there was a spark between you. Should Barnsley's finest be concerned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.