Everton Tickets (call before 9am!)

allan harper said:
Got mine this morning or maybe yesterday fuck knows tbh but ive got em, anyway not been to everton since peter begrie scored for em against us, that commentor Elton welsby we were singing "elton welsby is a wanker" and he gave us the V sign. that was standing then, the second time i was sat up stairs behind goal. Its all changed now, Whats it like? atmosphere any good..

It's a shite ground and they don't sing and wherever you're sat there's a post in the way! i'm still goging tho!

Burnytheblue said:
allan harper said:
Got mine this morning or maybe yesterday fuck knows tbh but ive got em, anyway not been to everton since peter begrie scored for em against us, that commentor Elton welsby we were singing "elton welsby is a wanker" and he gave us the V sign. that was standing then, the second time i was sat up stairs behind goal. Its all changed now, Whats it like? atmosphere any good..

It's a shite ground and they don't sing and wherever you're sat there's a post in the way! i'm still goging tho!

Remember they use to feed the scouse tramps before kick off , they were like a bunch of starvos climbing over another trying to grab those sweets........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.