Everton tickets on sale Wednesday 26th January

5% to them = 145 approx. Not that many

How do a lot of people get tickets

We do have to accept, demand exceeds supply

I moan enough about corporate but it is what it is when all said and done

Never make everyone happy
I go to most aways nearly all and theres more than 145 kids alot more

is it the same split for away tickets no matter what and whatever corporate dont take up then filters back to season ticket holders? or do corporate get different amounts depending on the game?

I don’t understand the corporate angle.

Would whatever deal the club has with any given business partner / sponsor really be jeopardised by the unavailability of corporate tickets for our away games to some disinterested middle manager or third party client who just fancies a free piss up but couldn’t care less if he gets one or not.

The club should keep scarce tickets for away games for actual blues. Offer the freeloaders all the tickets they want for the tunnel club.
Yes it would. Citizen81 and myself are 2 for starters that I imagine wouldn’t do Corporate without the away ticket advantage. Personally a Corporate ticket is perversely almost cheaper for me than a normal season ticket as the “extra cost” is offset by being able to book travel the second an away game time is confirmed (eg Palace Monday night) rather than fretting will I get a ticket and then pay a fortune for a last minute flight

is it the same split for away tickets no matter what and whatever corporate dont take up then filters back to season ticket holders? or do corporate get different amounts depending on the game?
Supposedly it's the same split for all away games which is as follows:

5% - Club i.e. players, staff, etc
5% - 18-25 (who have to be season card holders)
10% - OSC
15% - hospitality
65% - season card holders/Cityzens members

Pretty sure that it bollocks and for certain games the percentage going to club and hospitality is much higher

Supposedly it's the same split for all away games which is as follows:

5% - Club i.e. players, staff, etc
5% - 18-25 (who have to be season card holders)
10% - OSC
15% - hospitality
65% - season card holders/Cityzens members

Pretty sure that it bollocks and for certain games the percentage going to club and hospitality is much higher
That was made up clearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.