Everton tickets on sale Wednesday 26th January

Probably drop to about 17k imo
Not a chance this gets to 17000
There are 200 tickets left and then the restricted views and that's at the last window today 23000 points
There's another 6 drops before you get to 17000 points

Not a chance this gets to 17000
There are 200 tickets left and then the restricted views and that's at the last window today 23000 points
There's another 6 drops before you get to 17000 points
200 tickets left out of nearly 3000? Hows that possible

200 tickets left out of nearly 3000? Hows that possible
It fucking stinks
They started that ticket collection lark and stopped points to stop people passing on tickets
Biggest corrupt ticket tout here is “our beloved club”

It fucking stinks
They started that ticket collection lark and stopped points to stop people passing on tickets
Biggest corrupt ticket tout here is “our beloved club”
The 18-25 thing i dont agree with but thats me.everton away has never been a game to sell out like a Manchester derby so something is very wrong if this sells out over 20k

Corporate tickets should apply for home games only. If I buy a ticket for a Boxing world title fight at MEN I don't get first dibs for Madison Square Garden or Caesars Palace

Was The Dell the last century? I know what you mean but I always thought that Queens Park Rangers was worse. Didn't it have one restricted view ticket where it was actually printed on the ticket as "diabolical"?
2000 last time we played their winning under JR with 4 centre backs.

Mine was back row, could not see the middle of the filed if stood up, but also had to bend around a post using the roof as a support like a gibbon. Think it just said restricted view.

The worse warning on a ticket was for Bradford away lower tier (very restricted view) but the Dell was worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.