Everton v City post match

Fucking disgraceful so called performance,being honest i cant wait for the end of the season so most of those shithouses can be fucked off,except bravo of course,i mean what team in their right fucking mind would employ him.oh,and did anyone else think Pep looked like a man that was facing a firing squad ? Also when was the last time Kun played with a smile on his face ? and where did this shithouse behavior he seems to have brought to his game start and why ? There is something very,very wrong at the club behind the scenes if you ask me,a mere guess on my part of course,but i cant help wondering

Garcia should have got a game in midfield rather than zabba. Yayas legs have gone.

Doesn't help both our best CMs are injured or banned
I agree with the comment about Zabba. Not saying he should a bad player for a moment but, he does have to work hard thing long about his game to fit into Peps vision. He's too old to make that kind of transition and just doesn't have the legs for in IMO.

14 goals conceded from 22 shots faced is terrible by any keeper standards, in any league, at any level. I've been behind him, but no more. Nowhere near any today, nowhere near any v Chelsea

If I've understood your post correctly it's fucking stupid. It might help short term but then next season you've got players that have only a slight idea of what Guardiola wants so we would be starting all over again.

Most of my posts are fucking stupid but it's always a treat to have it confirmed by fellow posters. It might be, just might be, that you haven't understood my miserable point. If you have then my post is clearly fucking stupid. What I am saying is that the squad might have to play to Guardiola's strategy regardless of whether they can or cannot do that as a team. There are instances of where they clearly can, but others, particularly when defending that they can't. Or it might be that Guardiola is not over-burdening the training with much of an attempt to make our defence as watertight as possible. Who knows? It certainly seems to me, fucking stupid or not, that there are major issues with what the team is being asked to do. We are falling down to teams against which we should be making more of a fist. Where the fault lies in that I put down to two issues not working in tandem.

I agree, a lot of people are just beating Bravo with a heavy stick, but in truth our entire defence is total dog shit, although Pep's partly to blame for setting us up so naively game after game.

There's only so much a goalkeeper can do single-handedly to save us from losing.
Maybe that's Bravo s problem he only has a single hand

I just don't follow Pep's mentality. He had a choice, either go with the first team players we had and back them and say they were now his players and make it work, or he had to bin them and go with youth.

He chose to raise questions about players like Kun who hasn't been the same since, and binned of the likes of Yaya, Nasri and co.

He hasn't followed through on it though. Everton were prepared to pick Davies today, Liverpool are prepared to play Arnold at Old Trafford. Maffeo, A Garcia should have been regulars this season and Tosin should have had more game-time. It's not about whether they make it long-term, it's them being a fresh impetus to the side, less baggage and bringing something different that the first teamers clearly can't provide because the results prove it. Just because Zaba has a good game in midfield doesn't mean it's suited to him as a spot, just because Sagna puts a good cross in or Clichy scores a goal, it's not enough. He has a £40m winger he's barely using but who helped win us the last big game we played.

Pep is doing exactly what Pelle did with Bony over Kelechi which pissed everyone off. I expected more from him, I expected that once he saw the first teamers let him down he would turn to the youth and give them the chance and build around the few key players he wants to keep. So far there is very little difference to Pelle, playing his favourites or first team pros on big contracts at all costs, even if it means they play out of position or aren't as effective with the players around them, and not only giving them a fair chance but then turning to others and giving them a fair crack to prove themselves.

It's frustrating. It's the same old players, doing the same old shit. Conte went in to Chelsea and fitted the team into a system that suited his best player, and it doesn't matter if it means Alonso/Moses have to play for the good of the team over Fabregas/Pedro/Willian. Likewise, Klopp will leave out Sakho/Moreno/Sturridge for the good of picking "lesser" players who will do their job and make the team better. Pochettino binned most of the expensive rubbish bought for him at Spurs and took the good and added lesser thought of players to make the team better.

City stick Zaba in CM, continue playing past-it full backs, continuing picking the keeper in worse form and continue picking Yaya/Silva/KDB/Kun in the same line-up even though it never really works.
Good post that, I don't agree with all of it, but some very good points made.

At the moment, City at the LEAST FEARED club in the premiership. Pep & the team have been found out time and time again and it is possible to predict almost every single move. But here is the question? Why has Pep so radically changed the tactics since the first 10 games? I just don't get it. In those 10 games, the opposition could do absolutely nothing but take a guess at the next City move and mostly got it wrong. Now, its as clear as day. Don't worry about City possession, just run at them when you get the ball and you will most likely score coz are defence does not exist and we have a keeper that could not keep a clean sheet against an under 7's side!

Maybe they have but imo and it is only my opinion, they have got the team they want, built the finances required long term to compete at the very top and they will give them the time to implement what has always been a long term plan, 5 years, 10 years etc etc.

It was a ten year project when they bought the club in 2008 and everything at the beginning of this season was pointing to Pep and the CL big cup.
It's falling apart mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.