Everton v City post match

Disagree.
Partly yes but majority of blame is the person responsible handing pep aging old souls.

Pep didn't need to play Yaya and Zab together in midfield. Delph and Garcia are both fit. Not the best players but they at least have working legs. We also had a promising young right back who played a blinder against the rags but Pep decided to ship off on loan. Hart is simply a better keeper than Bravo but was shipped out on loan. Nolito seems to have been banished to the reserves for whatever reason. There are options in this squad. Pep just turned his nose up at them cos they can't play "his way". If he was willing to bend even slightly this season and make the most of what he has got then maybe we could get through this season and then replace the players who need replacing in the summer. Instead he stubbornly plods on trying to hammer square pieces into round holes.

Willy in goal, barely touches the ball and we win 5-0. Put the Clown in nets, we pass back to him 20/30 times and we lose 4-0, coincidence? He affects the whole team and the way we play! It's like we have to pass back to him to justify him being in the side!

Pep made a lot of irrational decisions - ridiculing and forcing Hart and Nasri out, Not giving Mangala a chance to prove himself before forcing him out, refusing to push Kola and Zaba out (Zab has been a great servant but he is WELL past his best) Failing to make a solid push for a wing back (Bruno Peres comes to mind here), spending a lot of time scouting young, unproven players - Moreno, Zinchenko etc, starting a cringeworthy, silly fight with Yaya...the list goes on.
Pep's man management of Yaya was outstanding, he and his agent took the piss out of MCFC, that is utterly and totally unacceptable.

On a day of wild posts, yours was the most ridiculous and ill considered of the lot. Take a bow.
If you say so mate. I think mine was one of the few reasoned ones, even if it was just calling out the.. less desirable ones. But I'll support your opinion as it wasn't over the top or concerning, as so many others have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.