Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I would agree but we got by Arsenal and Chelsea fairly easily without Fern and Everton shouldn’t be a problem either. Rather have him for Pool-rags-Pool.
Let’s get the win we need at neverton, then think about winning the league at home to the scum, so Fern definitely starts if fit for me

I wish we didn't have this interminable wait just because the Fifa powers that be have decided to bore everyone rigid again with two international friendlies that nobody cares to watch.

I wish we didn't have this interminable wait just because the Fifa powers that be have decided to bore everyone rigid again with two international friendlies that nobody cares to watch.
Sod the wait I was hoping for my bank account to recover, fat chance though another £45 flew outta the bank again today. Ah well its only money.

When you get to my age Pam every day is a day you hope takes a lot longer than 24 hours to expire.

I like the fact that every day at present is a day whereby Manure and others can look at the table and see that its over red rover for them and day by day it doesn't change (LOL).

You just hope all our players come through the two internationals unscathed.

We can all wait for Everton it will on us before we know it.

This has and will turn out to be the best season to be alive as far as being a City supporter is concerned so lets savour every second of it as we will have plenty of time for celebration come April 7.

Get ready to party mooners the day is drawing near.

Stating the obvious, but let's just see what's what with regards to players' fitness after the International break - the fucking pointless fucking thing that it is.
So far, we've rarely had a big Champions League game without somebody important being unavailable. Need some good luck.

Let's play like we know we can play and start with our strongest team and on the front foot. As long as we put our chances away there should be no problem in winning this game. Our problem all season has been missing a hatful of chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.