Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend going on the FIFA website and getting the dates for the international matches. Then book a holiday (obviously cash permitting) during those dates - it beats hanging around waiting for the next game. Also keeps the other half happy before she starts booking dates and wonders why you’re not happy going away whilst the derby is on! Just back from my own warm weather break refreshed and missed the international dross.
City 2-1
Yep, the way to go, my missus always asks why I'm not going to watch the England football while we are away, just tell her football has to take a backseat to spend time with her. Truth is I dont give a fuck about International football, come home a 3 Star General .

Everton:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
KDB
Gundogan
Bernardo
Jesus
Sterling

Liverpool:

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Otamendi
Delph
Fernandinho
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Aguero
Sane
I know Everton are bobbins but I think it’s a huge mistake to underestimate them. The players have barely played for 3 weeks. They’ve had a break before the Internationals. They’ll be dying to play. Full strength win the game, confidence high before Liverpool.

Like Kompany said, this is the real business end of the season. It's going to be very tough and I can't imagine we'll keep up the same win ratio.

I predict a win at Goodison, a draw at Anfield, two consecutive home wins against United and Liverpool before a very weakened team loses at Wembley with the title already secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.