• Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's take a draw right now.

Worst Everton team for what? 15/20 years?

We need to win and get that title won against United.

A draw here and a loss or draw against Liverpool mid-week is hardly going to do confidence good at all.

It’ll be interesting to see if Guardiola gives any clues in tomorrow’s press conference as to the team he will pick. Can see the argument for going full strength and gaining momentum ahead of the Liverpool game, but surely there will have to be some rotation with potentially five big games in 14 days. The league is effectively won, so Liverpool is obviously the priority.

Even though Everton have been largely atrocious this season, they always raise their game for us so it could bite us on the arse if we play a too weakened side. Maybe something like this?

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Delph
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

Like Kompany said, this is the real business end of the season. It's going to be very tough and I can't imagine we'll keep up the same win ratio.

I predict a win at Goodison, a draw at Anfield, two consecutive home wins against United and Liverpool before a very weakened team loses at Wembley with the title already secured.

My thinking too, well until I saw this...

It is by no means beyond the realms of possibility for City to lose all of their next five games.When did we last win at Everton, Liverpool or Spurs? I would not be upset with five draws if it includes another penalty shoot-out win the week after next.

Are you sure you aren't the tin man?

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Delph
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Jesus
Interesting team, can see the logic behind resting Vinny, Ferna and Sergio for Liverpool.

It’ll be interesting to see if Guardiola gives any clues in tomorrow’s press conference as to the team he will pick. Can see the argument for going full strength and gaining momentum ahead of the Liverpool game, but surely there will have to be some rotation with potentially five big games in 14 days. The league is effectively won, so Liverpool is obviously the priority.

Even though Everton have been largely atrocious this season, they always raise their game for us so it could bite us on the arse if we play a too weakened side. Maybe something like this?

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Delph
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Jesus

That's the team i'd choose. Basically full strength but saving kompany and aguero for Liverpool. No more changes than that though as it's the first game back and the players need to get back into rhythm with each other.

Also i'd imagine the hammering here last season is one of Guardiolas biggest embarrassments as a manager so he will be keen to win well here on Saturday and won't take it for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.