Everton Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

The modern game and its riches on offer are light years away from ANYTHING that has gone before. I think we both know that. Its pointless comparing really.

We have been held back by a delusional board led by Kenwright who want a frankly ludicrous return (150 million) from a twenty million investment.

I wish you well, I do not hate you. You are modern football.

heres a quote from that link :-

Under Moores, Everton began an agressive campaign of improvement that involved bringing in the best players available, from far and wide, for substantial transfer fees. Through the Moores years, Everton experienced one of the greatest periods of success in their history, with League Championship trophies secured in 1963 and 1970, along with the famous FA Cup victory over Sheffield Wednesday in 1966.

so what you are saying is .. it was different then when you had the money and bought the success........

Badwool76 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Badwool76 said:
Its called rivalry mate and that's what makes English football special. United and Everton have a sort of grudging respect going though when we play them at our place there is usually no quarter given whereas them and L*verpool fucking detest each other and its nasty.

Everton probably do have something to prove against City because we earned our history the old fashioned way whereas City have the Chelsea thing going on. No bitterness from me though that's modern football for you. I wish you well.

I don't hate you I never will. I fucking hate L*verpool, that's the game every Evertonian wants to win above all others.

you dont have talk some shite. Everton and their fans have pretty much begged for financial backing yet when other teams do it there is issues.

use do play like a cup final against us andnits you who's deluded if you think otherwise and if I was an Everton fan id be annoyed how your club can raise its game against better teams yet utter dog shit against lesser sides.

you have a point to prove with city. Bitter about lescott and jealous about our money and that's why every time your players work their bollocks off and for one of the few occasions your fans make noise for this game. Obviously Liverpool is your main game but we are not far behind it at all the way you celebrate a victory over a team with no history as you put it proves that.

You can keep turning up for you 4 or 5 games a season but I hope you enjoy you boring mediocrity. You may have history but that's because your small time, shit ground, shit fans, potless club ARE history. I will just keep watching city lift trophies. All the best

Have you finished you're homework ? School tomorrow lad. If am wrong and you're not 12 years old then well f*ck me you've got problems

Haha can't answer so go off subject. No problem. Not finished yet its history homework. So far its told me that goodison has always been a shit hole of a ground and even back then evertonians lived in the past

ethan23 said:
Sky Blue said:
Badwool76 said:
City are not as big as Everton. If you asked anyone with half a clue they would tell you the same. Sorry to break it to you

Change your name to Backward 76. Deluded twat.

How is that? More fans? Bigger stadium? More revenue? World stars? Champions league? Premier league champions? Recognised world wide?

Love it. I wasn't talking about the here and now was I ? I was referring to the list people often look at when they see exactly who it is that's won what.

Kopites do not make banners with recognised worldwide do they ? United haven't got a flag with "more revenue than you" on it have they or have I missed that one ?
Clown. City have money, keep working on the trophy count and tradition ting though bredren. Do you want some blue ketchup on you're fries ?

black mamba said:
Badwool76 said:
Reading some of the deluded comments left on here by so called City supporters is hilarious. Cup final this cup final that. It was a league game coming off the back of one of the most pitiful performances many Evertonians had ever had the misfortune of seeing. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Manchester City or QPR, regardless of who it was that turned up they were going to be up against a team who were out for blood.

Some City supporters it seems are either bandwagon jumper and have delusions of grandeur or are quickly turning into cringeworthy kopites with a nice side line in talking complete shite.

Everton are a bigger club than City full stop end of story. Think not ? Then get you're history out and lets compare eh.

Goodison has few peers when its rocking and rolling, many a team have gone to bits, you weren't the first and you will not be the last. No shame in it.

I do not dislike City I wish them well but lose the big I am comments because you simply are not on that level......yet.

Everton will never be a bigger club than City ..... even if we really had NO history !

Yes , Goodison can have it's moments ...... but Maine Road could , on its finest occasions , equal ANY grounds atmosphere.

Everton deserved the points yesterday , if only because they wanted them more ....... you held on in the final 20 minutes , broke away , and scored a second goal .... but prior to that , your opening goal aside , the game was hardly full of genuine quality , more a case of Everton putting in a bit more effort than our own side did.

Going to be blunt here mate, i don't exactly like Everton but only in a healthy manc/scouser banter way. Yes Everton have won than us but to say their bigger atm is just clutching at straws. While i'm not going to slag your club/manager/players off, you can't exactly sign the players we can sign, before your throw the money into it, you can't deny Dzeko, Aguero etc signed for ambition (this doesnt include Robinho or Tevez)

All fans have a pop at us and call us a small club with money because we were the ones who got took over. If you woke up tomorrw and it said SSN a middle eastern billionaire has bought Everton, you'll be doing rolly pollys down your street. If you look into Uniteds, Liverpools and Arsenals history you'll see that somewhere money was put into the clubs to make them better and its the only way to catch them up.

I personally don't think Everton will get top 4, but you never know and your fans do have a right to be optimistic seeing as you won this week and Spuds lost. And also it's not that we're deluded, some of us expect our players to win games, its frustrating being 15 points behind and being half the team we where last season but thats life and i just keep reminding myself of pre 2009. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and lets hope you finish above them red cunts from down the road at Anfield, their fans are deluded!

Oh and as for stadium atmospheres, most in England are shite compared to Germany, Turkey etc.

Tom_mcfc said:
Badwool76 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
you dont have talk some shite. Everton and their fans have pretty much begged for financial backing yet when other teams do it there is issues.

use do play like a cup final against us andnits you who's deluded if you think otherwise and if I was an Everton fan id be annoyed how your club can raise its game against better teams yet utter dog shit against lesser sides.

you have a point to prove with city. Bitter about lescott and jealous about our money and that's why every time your players work their bollocks off and for one of the few occasions your fans make noise for this game. Obviously Liverpool is your main game but we are not far behind it at all the way you celebrate a victory over a team with no history as you put it proves that.

You can keep turning up for you 4 or 5 games a season but I hope you enjoy you boring mediocrity. You may have history but that's because your small time, shit ground, shit fans, potless club ARE history. I will just keep watching city lift trophies. All the best

Have you finished you're homework ? School tomorrow lad. If am wrong and you're not 12 years old then well f*ck me you've got problems

Haha can't answer so go off subject. No problem. Not finished yet its history homework. So far its told me that goodison has always been a shit hole of a ground and even back then evertonians lived in the past
I didn't answer because what you wrote didn't deserve an answer. You haven't mastered this computer thing have you

Badwool76 said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Badwool76 said:

I didn't answer because what you wrote didn't deserve an answer. You haven't mastered this computer thing have you

Not when its on a phone no, anyway when is the open top bus?

Cons Dad said:
The modern game and its riches on offer are light years away from ANYTHING that has gone before. I think we both know that. Its pointless comparing really.

We have been held back by a delusional board led by Kenwright who want a frankly ludicrous return (150 million) from a twenty million investment.

I wish you well, I do not hate you. You are modern football.

heres a quote from that link :-

Under Moores, Everton began an agressive campaign of improvement that involved bringing in the best players available, from far and wide, for substantial transfer fees. Through the Moores years, Everton experienced one of the greatest periods of success in their history, with League Championship trophies secured in 1963 and 1970, along with the famous FA Cup victory over Sheffield Wednesday in 1966.

so what you are saying is .. it was different then when you had the money and bought the success........
thats exactly what he`s saying, even funnier from liverpool & spurs fans, a team that bought Ardiles villa, gascoigne waddle lineker etc etc etc & liverpool, virtualy every player that was anygood was bought & paid for, so were their trophies, whet we are doing is nothing new really.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
black mamba said:
Badwool76 said:
Reading some of the deluded comments left on here by so called City supporters is hilarious. Cup final this cup final that. It was a league game coming off the back of one of the most pitiful performances many Evertonians had ever had the misfortune of seeing. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Manchester City or QPR, regardless of who it was that turned up they were going to be up against a team who were out for blood.

Some City supporters it seems are either bandwagon jumper and have delusions of grandeur or are quickly turning into cringeworthy kopites with a nice side line in talking complete shite.

Everton are a bigger club than City full stop end of story. Think not ? Then get you're history out and lets compare eh.

Goodison has few peers when its rocking and rolling, many a team have gone to bits, you weren't the first and you will not be the last. No shame in it.

I do not dislike City I wish them well but lose the big I am comments because you simply are not on that level......yet.

Everton will never be a bigger club than City ..... even if we really had NO history !

Yes , Goodison can have it's moments ...... but Maine Road could , on its finest occasions , equal ANY grounds atmosphere.

Everton deserved the points yesterday , if only because they wanted them more ....... you held on in the final 20 minutes , broke away , and scored a second goal .... but prior to that , your opening goal aside , the game was hardly full of genuine quality , more a case of Everton putting in a bit more effort than our own side did.

Going to be blunt here mate, i don't exactly like Everton but only in a healthy manc/scouser banter way. Yes Everton have won than us but to say their bigger atm is just clutching at straws. While i'm not going to slag your club/manager/players off, you can't exactly sign the players we can sign, before your throw the money into it, you can't deny Dzeko, Aguero etc signed for ambition (this doesnt include Robinho or Tevez)

All fans have a pop at us and call us a small club with money because we were the ones who got took over. If you woke up tomorrw and it said SSN a middle eastern billionaire has bought Everton, you'll be doing rolly pollys down your street. If you look into Uniteds, Liverpools and Arsenals history you'll see that somewhere money was put into the clubs to make them better and its the only way to catch them up.

I personally don't think Everton will get top 4, but you never know and your fans do have a right to be optimistic seeing as you won this week and Spuds lost. And also it's not that we're deluded, some of us expect our players to win games, its frustrating being 15 points behind and being half the team we where last season but thats life and i just keep reminding myself of pre 2009. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and lets hope you finish above them red ***** from down the road at Anfield, their fans are deluded!

Oh and as for stadium atmospheres, most in England are shite compared to Germany, Turkey etc.
No being funny here though mate but if the world ended tomorrow and there was list of English footballing honours put up YOU would be below US.
Now you can dress that up anyway you see fit. Call me what you like cause frankly it matters not and you know it.

You are living in the here and now football wise and I don't blame you because you're trophy cabinet hasn't exactly been bulging has it. You are trying to MAKE history......you see where we are going here don't you.

I hate to say it but I am starting to see why some United fans laugh at you

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpZGihSG3aE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpZGihSG3aE</a>

Here are lads just in case some of you missed those deluded Everton fans celebrating like they have never beaten City before

Badwool76 said:
MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
black mamba said:

I personally don't think Everton will get top 4, but you never know and your fans do have a right to be optimistic seeing as you won this week and Spuds lost. And also it's not that we're deluded, some of us expect our players to win games, its frustrating being 15 points behind and being half the team we where last season but thats life and i just keep reminding myself of pre 2009. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season and lets hope you finish above them red ***** from down the road at Anfield, their fans are deluded!

No being funny here though mate but if the world ended tomorrow and there was list of English footballing honours put up YOU would be below US.
Now you can dress that up anyway you see fit. Call me what you like cause frankly it matters not and you know it.

You are living in the here and now football wise and I don't blame you because you're trophy cabinet hasn't exactly been bulging has it. You are trying to MAKE history......you see where we are going here don't you.

I hate to say it but I am starting to see why some United fans laugh at you
can you just explain `make history` , we were formed in 1878.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.