Everton

Lescott leaving has messed Everton up, he is very under-rated and we were just starting to see the best of him before his injury.

Everton will finish between 7-10 IMO, they will get it together but theres no way they will be anywhere near us again for a good few years, they need some investment quickly and to swallow their pride and share a stadium with Liverpool.

Said this before I will say it again. Everton fans had this comming, you reap what you sow.

I'm loving this!!! You pay over the odds for Our third best CB. The price tag and complete lack of organisation in your squad leave him looking very poor, and all you can do is be made up that a squad with an average of 11 first teamers out injured arent in the 5th/6th place they've held for the last 5 years. Get a fucking grip!!!!
I remember the pre-season debate about how the cash may or may not change you? Put the rocks away - your greenhouse is fucked - and dont worry - we'll be fine in the prem.... We wont take up your kind offers of hughes as manager.... he's been found out, which I acknowledge nearly all of you knew pre season.....

Best of luck with Mancini - I genuinely hope you finish above MU! Have a feeling that your British players will be on the move though?

Moyes won't get sacked.

He would just be recast as Fagan in Bill Kenwrights latest production of Oliver

Glutton4Punishment said:
I'm loving this!!! You pay over the odds for Our third best CB. The price tag and complete lack of organisation in your squad leave him looking very poor, and all you can do is be made up that a squad with an average of 11 first teamers out injured arent in the 5th/6th place they've held for the last 5 years. Get a fucking grip!!!!
I remember the pre-season debate about how the cash may or may not change you? Put the rocks away - your greenhouse is fucked - and dont worry - we'll be fine in the prem.... We wont take up your kind offers of hughes as manager.... he's been found out, which I acknowledge nearly all of you knew pre season.....

Best of luck with Mancini - I genuinely hope you finish above MU! Have a feeling that your British players will be on the move though?

And I hope you relegate.

alera said:
Said this before I will say it again. Everton fans had this comming, you reap what you sow.

Bingo...

I hope they get relegated. Shit club.

Glutton4Punishment said:

We will pay over the odds for everybody and 3rd best behave mate, he was your best defender so do not lie. You are very bitter my friend hopefully Tesco's will sort you out soon.

How is Jo getting on by the way?

Joleon Lescott wasn't our best defender and everyone who isn't connected to city in some way knew that when you bought him.

Gwladiator said:
Joleon Lescott wasn't our best defender and everyone who isn't connected to city in some way knew that when you bought him.

thats funny mate he was the best player ever to wear an everton shirt when it looked like the deal wasnt happening lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.