Every cnut wants to beat us

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
We've got 40+ cup finals lads/lasses thats why we're struggling at the moment as well as a couple of other things, teams can't wait to beat us they are raising their games 100%... did you see brum closing bolton down like that the other week? like fcuk.. the sooner we realise this the better!

My opinion obviously!

I argee with you but we really need to work on getting the ball into the box. Teams will press us but when robbie back and irelan is playing we should start creating more chances and also more space will be open.

The Fixer said:
We've got 40+ cup finals lads/lasses thats why we're struggling at the moment as well as a couple of other things, teams can't wait to beat us they are raising their games 100%... did you see brum closing bolton down like that the other week? like fcuk.. the sooner we realise this the better!

My opinion obviously!

Spot on even the Rags put in thier best perfomance of the season (and needed help as well) it what comes from being one of the best teams and a newbie at that. We're seen by the others as the weakest link at the top and the one they all have a chance against if they rush us and don't let us dictate the pace of the game.

We'll be singing 1-0 in your cup final a lot later this season.

Just going off the last four league games; Villa, Wigan, Fulham & Brum. You'd think they were playing their Cup Final, the effort those team's have put in against us. It seems money breeds jealousy, and a determination to beat us at all costs...a shame they could only get a point apiece... not!

City Spirit said:
Just going off the last four league games; Villa, Wigan, Fulham & Brum. You'd think they were playing their Cup Final, the effort those team's have put in against us. It seems money breeds jealousy, and a determination to beat us at all costs...a shame they could only get a point apiece... not!

We got beat by Villa and Wigan lasy year in the corresponding games - i think we need a sense of realism - why we should think we can steam roll everyone is beyond me

I agree. My point is that those team's are putting in that extra effort because they're now playing moneybags man city.

City Spirit said:
I agree. My point is that those team's are putting in that extra effort because they're now playing moneybags man city.

Yup and they are also going to put 10 players behnd thar ball when they play at COM's and look to hit City on the break - personally i think we are missing a leader on the pitch like a Terry - Gerrard - Fabregas - Giggs and Hughes is going to have to find one and quickly because its these players that make the differnece between a 0 - 0 draw at St Andrews and a 1 - 0 win in injury time - the proble is there aint may of these players about

I think Barry can be a good leader, but i think his 2 worst performances were at Villa and today at St Andrews. In both those games, he was jeered throughout by the opposition, and i thought he let it affect him.

And people are surprised by this.
I'm only surprised that some fans are slagging the players off instead of playing our part and getting behind the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.