Every pair of adidas trainers you've ever had...

Great find there Noel, Had a brief look and spotted a few pairs I've had over the years...

A really nice pair of New Yorks that lasted me about 3 years (Which I'd got of a car boot sale for £1)

And these... Which were a huge mistake.
adidas-riverside.jpg

There are some rare treats indeed on there. I wish you could still buy these babies, instead of Samba and Stan Smith in every material, pattern and colourway known to man!

adidas-jogger.jpg

Erm... that was me above, obviously!

Also... How nice are these!
adidas-ontario-__.JPG

adidas-joss-1987.JPG
<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:53 pm --<br /><br />I had these in blue and white... I actually quite like this colour-way though.

new-york.jpg

Haha, you never change Pearcey! Surprised you've not invested in a pair of these yet...

adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-js-wings-preview-1.jpg

BTH said:
Haha, you never change Pearcey! Surprised you've not invested in a pair of these yet...

adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-js-wings-preview-1.jpg

God no!

Thats way too far even for me!

I think Adidas has become the brand of choice for chavs as of late... So my next pair is going to be a black pair of Superstars. Simple and cool.
Adidas_Superstar_4a4dd4e507428.jpg

Yeah, but they're mainly wearing Training PTs. You're pretty safe in Originals.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm --<br /><br />Yeah, but they're mainly wearing Training PTs. You're pretty safe in Originals.

I remember wanting a pair of Adidas Galaxy for my 13th birthday, I loved 'em and I remember my dad doing his nut ouside JD in the Arndale in town because they were £55 and refusing to buy 'em, he had to be talked round by my mum. £55 was a lot of money in 1984!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.