Every player to Chelsea

Not always. Lukaku. Drinkwater. Mutu. Shevchenko. They're just off the top of my head. If I could be bothered to google it, I'm sure I'd find more. Every club suffers its share of overpriced flops. We certainly have. Dozens of the bleeders. But so have Chelsea. And Gordon isn't worth "up to" 60m, in my opinion.
You are stretching a bit there one signed in 2003 and one 2006.

Aubameyang will be their next hill to die on.

Don't understand why anyone would think Aubameyang would do badly.

He scored 85 goals in 90 games for Tuchel in Germany

Despite wasting half a season after falling out with Arteta, only 7 players scored more goals than him during the 5 seasons he was in the league (although he played 40-50 games fewer than most of them), and he had the 3rd best minutes per goal, only behind Kane and Salah.

He's scored loads of goals for Barcelona and some really big ones as they climbed back into the CL spots.

And it's going to cost them €20m. Plus he's retired from international football, so he'll get loads of breaks.

Humble apologies. I was unaware that there was a time limit on the issue. Ah well, that's me told.
Your stretching again. Using examples of signings 19 years ago isnt a very good example is it? we signed Mark Redshaw in the Same period. Who you say? Exactly.

Kepa, Cuadrado and Bakayoko would be up there.

I really think there's some utter twats out there who think City are still the only team who splashes the cash, I'd say these last few years Scum and Chelsea have spent more than us and teams like Villa and Everton are probably not far behind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.