everythings in order

marco

just nipping to morrisons for 12 magners for tomorrow night, this is what i did on the wed before AaB,i will be ordering Tandoori mix grill rice and madrass sauce at 7pm on thurs,as i did at 7pm before AaB,i will buy 10 richmond king size and 2 packets of salt & vinigar,just as before, this is because we beat AaB so it must be lucky. am i off my rocker or do others do this?

You're not alone mate, my thing for tomorrow is NOT rushing home from work (even though I fooking well want to)....every time I make a point of leaving early for a match, we are gash, so I will be taking my sweet time. If that means I miss the 1st half, then so be it.

Im doing it for City.

For a while the socks I was wearing at the Pompey 6-0 became lucky socks. Didn't last long.

it seems most of the time when i wear my Robinho shirt we suck!

should i risk wearing it tomorrow night or just wear a City t shirt instead

Goats left knee said:
it seems most of the time when i wear my Robinho shirt we suck!

should i risk wearing it tomorrow night or just wear a City t shirt instead
watch it naked or we will lose by a heavy defeat

marco said:
just nipping to morrisons for 12 magners for tomorrow night, this is what i did on the wed before AaB,i will be ordering Tandoori mix grill rice and madrass sauce at 7pm on thurs,as i did at 7pm before AaB,i will buy 10 richmond king size and 2 packets of salt & vinigar,just as before, this is because we beat AaB so it must be lucky. am i off my rocker or do others do this?

...so we'll lose 2-0 just like we did against AaB...

we're at the carters in royton straight after the match playing for the royton blues .by the way we're the micradotts

scousemanc said:
marco said:

...so we'll lose 2-0 just like we did against AaB...
pmsl :0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.