Everytime Mario...

Brilliant idea!! What a pile of shite this young lad has had from his "countrymen" . He must have a pair to still turn up to play for them.

Nice idea, but unfortunately and more probably, the boo boys will jump right on his back if he isn't running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes and the contrast in workrates will be even more highlighted when he plays alongside a player like Tevez. I won't even rule out some racist shit when that time comes.

Balo is great - anyway we can show him how much we like him is good. Can't wait t see him back.

redmizzle said:
Nice idea, but unfortunately and more probably, the boo boys will jump right on his back if he isn't running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes and the contrast in workrates will be even more highlighted when he plays alongside a player like Tevez. I won't even rule out some racist shit when that time comes.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish, there is no way on this earth city fans abuse him racially.

We might call a player slow, lazy even thick but never call him for his race.
That includes opponents.

great idea, i am sure this will have its big effect on his person and performance too.

de niro said:
redmizzle said:

Rubbish, absolute rubbish, there is no way on this earth city fans abuse him racially.

We might call a player slow, lazy even thick but never call him for his race.
That includes opponents.

Not from City fans - may be some cock in the away end'll think it's a smart idea, but that could be drowned out. Superb idea.

Why the fuck if this is true.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/11/18/2219420/italy-striker-mario-balotelli-i-am-with-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... ester-city</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.