Everytime Mario...

Great Idea!
I'll defo be cheering him every time he touches the ball!

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist because hes had dinner with the president of the club he supports. If I was playing in Milan and had to come home for international duty and Gary Cook wanted to buy me pudding and chips from Harry Ramsdens then I would be there like a shot and i think every blue in the world would. Whos to say with a little bit of support he does not do for us what Ronaldo did for United? Would anyone begrudge him a move to Milan if he set the world alight for us? Its the little things in life that make the biggest difference and a bit of support for the lad and a banner or two will make a world of difference imo

de niro said:
redmizzle said:
Nice idea, but unfortunately and more probably, the boo boys will jump right on his back if he isn't running around like a headless chicken for 90 minutes and the contrast in workrates will be even more highlighted when he plays alongside a player like Tevez. I won't even rule out some racist shit when that time comes.

Rubbish, absolute rubbish, there is no way on this earth city fans abuse him racially.

We might call a player slow, lazy even thick but never call him for his race.
That includes opponents.

It might help if you actually read what i said properly.

You might never contemplate doing that but unfortunately you can't preak for everyone else either. If some of us are prepared to sing Bellamy's name and boo the efforts of the likes of Silva even though its not the same thing, i wouldn't bet against. Opponents have done it to Ade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.