Ex Abercrombie Boss arrested for allegedly being a sex trafficker

Fuck sake , is everyone a nonce these days

We need Clinton Baptiste on the case. Sorry I couldn't resist.
Joking apart I agree it really is depressing. I actually think we're just scratching the surface and it's much worse and more horrific than we could ever imagine. It touches every part of society and like all crime the ones at the very top are untouchable. Occasionally they throw a big name under the bus to take the heat off for a while.

Previously ...well, about 15 years ago actually, this very same weirdo is reported to have said:

Abercrombie & Fitch's CEO, Mike Jeffries, doesn't like fat people. Or unattractive people of any kind. At least, he doesn't like them as customers in his stores. The latest firestorm of criticism came after retail expert Robin Lewis told Businessinsider why Jeffries won't stock larger clothing sizes in Abercrombie stores:

He doesn't want larger people shopping in his store, he wants thin and beautiful people... He doesn't want his core customers to see people who aren't as hot as them wearing his clothing. People who wear his clothing should feel like they're one of the 'cool kids.'

The same article quotes Jeffries himself from a Salon interview:

"Candidly, we go after the cool kids...A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely."

"We hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don't market to anyone other than that." "those companies that are in trouble are trying to target everybody: young, old, fat, skinny. But then you become totally vanilla. You don't alienate anybody, but you don't excite anybody, either."

Ironically he looks like fucking Frankenstein.
Oops, i don't know how i missed this when posting later.

“In every school there are the cool and popular kids, and then there are the not-so-cool kids,” he said in an interview with Salon. “Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends. A lot of people don’t belong [in our clothes], and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely.”

Teens vow to never wear A&E

A group of students who participated in a South Carolina weight loss academy posted a video in response to Jeffries’ comments. After losing 70, 80, 100 pounds, the students vowed to never shop at Abercrombie & Fitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.