Ex-City players in Australian League

robsta

I know there have been some comments before on this but I didn't know of some of the ex Blues playing in Australia. Watching on Sky and just seen Fowler, Cooke, Tiatto and Greenacre. Used to watch Greenacre in the youth/reserve teams and always thought he would make it.

Can any of the Ausie Blues who come on here say how they are doing ? And any other ex-Blues playing out there ?

Sorry if posted before but not seen it.

Fowler is on his way to becoming the biggest thing in Australian domestic football in my opinion. Doing bloody great and has helped turn a team from bottom of the table to finals contenders and has a nice array of goals already.

Tiatto plays for my boys the Roar and is hit and miss. His age shows sometimes, his class other times.

Cooke just got here and not heard much of Greenacre. Allsopp was doing great for Melbourne before he went to Qatar as well.

Spencer Prior plays for Manly United.

A low league team. He still doesnt stand out as an ex prem player. I suppose he is getting on.

robsta said:
I know there have been some comments before on this but I didn't know of some of the ex Blues playing in Australia. Watching on Sky and just seen Fowler, Cooke, Tiatto and Greenacre. Used to watch Greenacre in the youth/reserve teams and always thought he would make it.

Can any of the Ausie Blues who come on here say how they are doing ? And any other ex-Blues playing out there ?

Sorry if posted before but not seen it.
when i watch the prem highlights on foxtel,i just can not watch the A league afterwards,the standard is very poor,thats why fowler is a god ,they love him

not a huge fan of colosimo personally, but he's doing well down here

fowler is tearing the league apart, if he dosnt score, he's setting them up

tiatto is generally doing pretty well in my opinion, playing for my team the roar, although - like the previous poster said, his age is showing - but class generally does prevail. he has announced this is his last season

Sydney v Nth Qld tonight, bit of a city fest this one. Colosimo for the good guys, Fowler and Cooke for Qld. Cooke supposedly did alright last week, put in a few decent balls.

Hopefully Fowler doesn't pull another wonder goal out his arse after playing like shit like last game. The infest of plastic scousers is bad enough without losing too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.