Ex City Youth Players

That was one player that had ‘it’. I thought at the time anyway. Pace, comfortable on either foot. Tracked back as well.

Unsure where it went wrong. Can’t remember the last time I watched him but he still had that blistering pace. Who knows now.
Him and Angelino were devastating at youth level on that left hand side, just goes to show that nothing is guaranteed.

That was one player that had ‘it’. I thought at the time anyway. Pace, comfortable on either foot. Tracked back as well.

Unsure where it went wrong. Can’t remember the last time I watched him but he still had that blistering pace. Who knows now.
Were they kept around the EDS for too long? I don't remember them having loan moves at their height.

Unsure if this has been posted but blast from the past…

Brandon Barker plays for Morcambe FC. Got signed in Jan having been without a club prior.
Brandon has unfortunately needed an operation on his hamstring due to an injury sustained in training.
He made a couple of appearances, and the Manager, ex-City Midfielder Ged Brannan, knows what he is capable of and seemed gutted for him that injury had curtailed his comeback.
Jordy Hiwula is also putting himself in the shop window after signing as a free-agent until the end of this season.
Hopefully, they can get their careers back on track here and re-discover form and a love for the game ?
They're both young enough to have some years left to give to the sport.

Were they kept around the EDS for too long? I don't remember them having loan moves at their height.
I think he was around 18 when he went to Rotherham on loan but only lasted a couple of months before a serious injury. He had 3 further loans before leaving for Rangers and they loaned him out once again before releasing him. He's had multiple injuries since the original one in late 2015, I'm not sure if they're all related. Unfortunate I'm afraid with his injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.