Ex City Youth Players

He wasn't here too long but Denis Suarez seems to be coming along on Loan at Sevila, saw a stat highlighting 'chances created' in La Liga so far this season and he's in the top ten.

Byc7uDzIgAAxUFh.png:large

MC ID said:
He wasn't here too long but Denis Suarez seems to be coming along on Loan at Sevila, saw a stat highlighting 'chances created' in La Liga so far this season and he's in the top ten.
In case anyone else is confused (like myself :( ) Suarez was loaned to Sevilla for a 2 year period this summer as part of the deal to get Ivan Rakitić.

Anybody you guys could see coming back ever? Robbie Mak? Wayne Hennessey? Ben Mee? Someone Else?

Ade & Ko. said:
Anybody you guys could see coming back ever? Robbie Mak? Wayne Hennessey? Ben Mee? Someone Else?

Well, there is Denis Suarez, who is impressive for Sevilla if still looking like he's adjusting to the senior game. He set up Sevilla's second yesterday with a perfect cross and impressed me more than Deulofeu, despite Deulofeu's nice goal. Suarez has 3 assists in 6 starts in his first ever season in a top flight league. In future, I think he could be a top class player and good enough for a top 5-10 team in Europe.

Otherwise, the only former City youth player close to good enough to return is Sturridge and possibly Loris Karius as a #2. Most of those who have left have ended up at their level, except Weiss who should be playing at a better standard than Qatar (but not for City). Trippier is pretty good but not for our standard.

According to Italy's TMW, Manchester-born City academy product Ahmad Benali, who left for Brescia in 2012, is being trailed by Crystal Palace, Leicester, Inter, Udinese and Monaco. Out of contract in July. He seems to have progressed quite a lot in Serie B and chose to play for Libya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.