exactly what our owners want to hear...

Ducado said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
lionheart said:
Mourinho sounds like the complete opposite of Mark "Give Me Time" Hughes.
It almost seems like a dig against Hughes, and as the OP says I'm sure its just what the owners want to hear.

You must have read something different to me he was talking about Chelsea

The details where, but I think the more overall points where aimed at a wider audience.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Mourinho talks the talk and walks the walk. Top quality. If Hughes is sent on his way, we have to go all out to get him.

Totally agree. We should offer him everything to take over in the summer. This guy would make ALL the difference.....

bluemanc said:
He doesn't mean a club like ours,if that's what you're getting at.

Are you sure - I think these type of comments are aimed exectly at a club like ours, do not underestimate this guy and the psychology behind everything he says.

He does everything for a reason - just a few weeks after we were taken over, Mourinho was officially quoted as saying he will come back to England at some point.

These comments are to keep him at the top of the agenda for clubs like Chelsea, United and...CITY.

Whether we like it or not, our money resources alone, bring the same pressures/expectations that clubs such as Madrid and Milan have on a consistent basis.

Bondi Blue said:
Mourinho talks the talk and walks the walk. Top quality. If Hughes is sent on his way, we have to go all out to get him.

Totally agree. We should offer him everything to take over in the summer. This guy would make ALL the difference.....

I think Mourinho is one of those managers who gets the best out of his team. If we swapped him with Hughes right now, I think we would see an improvement. It's not going to happen but I do believe there are managers out there who will get more out of our squad.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Yes I'm sure that when Hughes said to the owners before Xmas "my teams always play better in the 2nd half of the season" it went down REALLY well!

He came out publicly to say that and he came out publicly to moan about him not having his own players...we'll see at the end of the season what Hughes does in the second half with his own team.

Bondi Blue said:

I think Mourinho is one of those managers who gets the best out of his team. If we swapped him with Hughes right now, I think we would see an improvement. It's not going to happen but I do believe there are managers out there who will get more out of our squad.

I just think the man is a winner, end of story. I think a few of our squad would have a culture shock if he took over. The kind of culture shock we were all hoping would happen when Hughes took over.......but hasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.