Examples of City boiling piss - help needed

Spot on. Mark Saggers (then on BBC R5L) was banging on every night for almost a fortnight before the Derby which fell on the 50th Anniversary of the Munich air disaster about how City fans could potentially disrupting the minutes silence. The Monday after the game I tuned into his weekday show and guess what, not a single mention.
Impeccable

He’s a shithouse, he could have got to Mario easily if he wanted too..
He’s lucky he didn’t. Met Mario once out shopping and he kindly took a picture with my little daughter, then he shakes my hand - Jesus what a grip he had - and gives me a bro hug. The guy’s solid as a fuckin rock, he’d have humiliated Rio who let’s not forget was refused a license to box for failing to meet certain criteria one of which was demonstrating a basic ability to defend yourself

He’s lucky he didn’t. Met Mario once out shopping and he kindly took a picture with my little daughter, then he shakes my hand - Jesus what a grip he had - and gives me a bro hug. The guy’s solid as a fuckin rock, he’d have humiliated Rio who let’s not forget was refused a license to box for failing to meet certain criteria one of which was demonstrating a basic ability to defend yourself
My point exactly mate … No contest at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.