Examples of City boiling piss - help needed

The day Pep was announced. I was watching Sky with a United fan on the last day of the transfer deadline. We all knew Pep was coming because of reports from Tolmie et al. Pellegrini came on and announced he was leaving at the end of the season. A few minutes later, all the hacks were phoning their offices with their press releases saying Guardiola was joining next season. There was stunned silences all around, as everyone realised just what this meant. It was one of those "where were you when" moments for me. Like 93:20, never to be forgotten.

First time I've seen that, what a snide. Basically said we were still guilty by virtue of getting a reduced fine. This is half the problem when twats like him misrepresent what actually happened and the thick masses lap it up.
Yep, the notion that the punishment was ’disproportionate’ as opposed to completely unmerited due to no evidence of guilt, and the general insinuation that we had broken FFP rules and got away with it, when we had actually just proved overwhelmingly that we had completely adhered to them and been shown to have done so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.