Examples of stupidity.

Last ones easy, drive in reverse.
Ha ha.....once saw a new car with it's rear windscreen completely covered in flies...thought genuinely that someone must have been screwing the car in reverse for some reason but couldn't understand why. Only then did someone tell me it had been reversed onto a car transporter, top deck at the front. An easy mistake.

Oz Married at First sight last night, bridesmaid said to Bride "you look like Princess Diana", they both laughed and then the bridesmaid said "you dont know who Princess Diana is do you" No she replied. She's 27, couldn't believe it.

Oz Married at First sight last night, bridesmaid said to Bride "you look like Princess Diana", they both laughed and then the bridesmaid said "you dont know who Princess Diana is do you" No she replied. She's 27, couldn't believe it.

We currently have the one with that Jess and Dan in it. About to go to the commitment ceremony.

It’s addictive that show. Basically they get a bunch of disfunctional people who can’t manage relationships in the outside world and put them together which results in, well disfunctional relationships. However the series we currently have in the UK has managed to pair one set together (Cam and Jules) which might actually work. It just goes to prove if you throw enough shit some will stick.

Anyway back on subject, true story that made me smile:

Nursery: Hi as per policy we can’t name the other child but unfortunately another child has used her unkind hands on Elsie today and hit her in the eye with a plastic dinosaur. Elsie then used her unkind hands on the other child and hit her in the face

Mother: oh my god, I’m so sorry I feel dreadful for the other child and parents

Nursery: There’s more

Mother: oh Christ.

Nursery: Betsy used her unkind hands on another child today and hit her in the eye with a plastic dinosaur. The other child then used their unkind hands and hit Betsy in the face.

Mother: so basically my kids hit each other

Nursery: I can’t say

Probably the most famous one...think he'd been cheating and had it in his head.

Steve McClaren looks pissed off at the end too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.