Excluding kids who will leave in the next two windows?

Depends on who you call kids
Luiz? Roberts? Zinchenko?
I would guess Vinny and Sergio could be in their last season possibly 'Dinho unsure about Gundog and Delph.
Some will stay but probably not all of those.

Gundogan
Hart
Mangala
Denayer
Zinchenko

Aguero might be another but I think Kompany will just retire rather than leave if he is to 'go'.

Probably get my head chewed off for this but maybe Bernardo Silva, can’t see him being happy with his lack of game time that he gets! He will be wanting to start week in week out

Probably get my head chewed off for this but maybe Bernardo Silva, can’t see him being happy with his lack of game time that he gets! He will be wanting to start week in week out
I won't chew your head off but I do think he will get a lot more game time this season and won't go.

He'll get plenty of game time. One of the most used players in a record breaking season during which he adapted to the league last season.

That thought has made me giddy about him!

Hart
Denayer
Mango
Roberts
Tosin
This year
Next year
Poss Bravo
Kompany
Aguero
Fernandinho
Poss Gundogan
God when you look at it like that..

In a record-breaking league-winning team, the player that made the most appearances of anyone will be leaving, wanting more game time...
Or am I biting too hard on this one

In a record-breaking league-winning team, the player that made the most appearances of anyone will be leaving, wanting more game time...
To be fair there was quite a discrepancy last season between appearances and starts/game time for Bernardo last season, though he did get quite a bit of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.