EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

Just got another email talking about this guy.

Everybody is saying this is done (and these guys are trusted sources, not WUMs), so I think it's done.

Check out Mariga scoring 2 for Parma at 1.26...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqYP-krRhLs[/youtube]

Looks good!

PS I believe you mate. I tend to trust people until I find out different. Makes life much more bearable...

Damocles said:
Just got another email talking about this guy.

Everybody is saying this is done (and these guys are trusted sources, not WUMs), so I think it's done.
When he has signed it will be on SSN. Work permit wont be done till Monday though.

Re: The proof i saw McDonald at City This Morning..Picture

22267_278070884636_840599636_3097737_5367035_n.jpg

Look at the shade of my white face, and then the guy on the phone. White is white, black is back (I want my baby back....)
lol
I respect your opinion and vision blue!
CTID

i dont think u can tell so stop bitching it looks like the truth to me theres no other explanation 4 all the mercs is there!!!!

daymo08 said:
i dont think u can tell so stop bitching it looks like the truth to me theres no other explanation 4 all the mercs is there!!!!

i love bitching!!!

End of replies.x

g180aj said:
.allan said:
Definitely white and why is he so far away from the car he got out of if he was rushed inside?

look at the reflection next to his left arm and you will see a people carrier (silver) which is behind cooper and near the possible player!!!

Cooper do us a favour and clear up the "magic bullet" and "grassy knoll" while you are at it

forgot a smilley :-)

Seasideblue said:
g180aj said:
look at the reflection next to his left arm and you will see a people carrier (silver) which is behind cooper and near the possible player!!!

Cooper do us a favour and clear up the "magic bullet" and "grassy knoll" while you are at it

forgot a smilley :-)

carol?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.