Exit Calm

The Fat el Hombre said:
Are they any good?

there a quality band mate is it in Leigh? i'd be going but Orphan boy play in town, althought wondering who the are if you go on os it's the background music from the nyc trip when ades playing five a side

Rob MCFC said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Are they any good?

there a quality band mate is it in Leigh? i'd be going but Orphan boy play in town, althought wondering who the are if you go on os it's the background music from the nyc trip when ades playing five a side

Yes mate it's at Bar Bliss in Leigh if you know it?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Rob MCFC said:

Yes mate it's at Bar Bliss in Leigh if you know it?

i do mate i saw the courteeners there a few tears ago, it's abit of a bear pit

The Fat el Hombre said:
Haha it's not too bad Bliss most of the time. It's about as good as Leigh gets, which says it all

i was young and naive then mate, i just have a lasting image of fists flying and chairs crcking over peoples heads like a john wayne movie ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.