Exodus (part 2)

She's as blue as they come, she shouldn't be leaving the club. Somethings surely gone wrong for it to get to that.

I think she's great in front of the camera in the bits she's done for city. A genuine natural with some actual personality, she's sorted for a career once the football is done.

She's as blue as they come, she shouldn't be leaving the club. Somethings surely gone wrong for it to get to that.

I think she's great in front of the camera in the bits she's done for city. A genuine natural with some actual personality, she's sorted for a career once the football is done.
Yeah I think she's a really tidy player and easily worth more minutes than Taylor was giving her. Committed players who love the club and have been brought through the age groups like that are worth their weight in gold and it's frustrating to see her leave. She clearly still loves the club the fans despite the lack of opportunity she's had of late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.