Exodus (part 2)

I didn't catch today's game but I read they gave Steph a good send off, was there nothing for Demi?

Be a shame if she just went out the back door after all these years, also a shame for Roebuck as well, she was a quality keeper and miles better than that fucking rag.

Ruby Mace not really given much of a chance even as a development piece.

Good luck for the rest of your careers

I didn't catch today's game but I read they gave Steph a good send off, was there nothing for Demi?

Be a shame if she just went out the back door after all these years, also a shame for Roebuck as well, she was a quality keeper and miles better than that fucking rag.

Ruby Mace not really given much of a chance even as a development piece.

Good luck for the rest of your careers
The announcement of these 4 leaving didn't happen until after today's game. We've all probably had our suspicions that there would be more departures and I'm surmising that they didn't want to interfere with Steph's farewell. That's kind of sad in a way to not acknowledge (or allow the fans to say a proper goodbye) what a part they (particularly Demi & Ellie) have played. We should be thankful that Demi at least managed to appear on the pitch for the final few minutes I suppose. Typical of Taylor that he couldn't do the same for either Filippa or Ruby despite having 1 more sub available to use.

Ruby Mace should have been given a chance in my opinion, I'd not seen her name on that post of the tweet about the players leaving until I read blualf's post. Goodness me, her leaving, that's a blow.

Ruby Mace should have been given a chance in my opinion, I'd not seen her name on that post of the tweet about the players leaving until I read blualf's post. Goodness me, her leaving, that's a blow.
She has 4 or 5 offers on the table.

Our current set up means that unless your unexpectedly needed or called upon, you receive very little development.

The focus is very much on 1-11 in training. Probably why the line up is always as predictable as it is.

Heard on the Radio today that Real Madrid may be Filippa Angeldahl's next move.
She's a much better player than we saw in her last few appearances. Earlier in the season she was in very good form and Taylor for some reason took her out of the team to fit in Coombs. Filippa never found her form with just cameo performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.