Expanding COMS! 3 Tiers or 1 Large Stand At One End?

I feell that we should stick to the three tier's, as this gives the ground a better look. We all take the micky out the Rags ground for all the stands being different and looking like a proper stadium.

make the south stand have no tiers just one huge stand singing section
make the 2nd tier bigger and 3rd tier quite small.
put all the toffs an executives on the top tier

3 Tiers around looks amazing. I think this is something that will definitely happen, but, I think it wont be until we are knocking on the door/in the CL.

Who knows how quick that could be? :P

flipmode said:
3 Tiers around looks amazing. I think this is something that will definitely happen, but, I think it wont be until we are knocking on the door/in the CL.

who would sit on the 3rd tier though :/

chrisi said:
flipmode said:

who would sit on the 3rd tier though :/

Glory hunters who can't afford 2nd? lol

You can forget about one big tier. It would mean demolishing the existing stand and its all tied together, the whole roof will have to be replaced as it is. If it happens it will be a 3rd tier at either end of the ground, this could be relatively steep and higher than the existing 3rd tiers already in place as the whole roof will have to be replaced anyway.

Given the work involved, for only 12, 14,0000 extra seats its never going to be cost effective expanding the ground anyway so to expect them to rip down and rebuild major parts of the stadium to provide a kop like stand is a complete no starter IMO..

I also think it would ruin the look of the stadium which is one of the best looking in the league currently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.