Expectations for the first half of the season?

Touching distance of the top.

30 points to play for:
Spurs (H) - 1
Wolves (A) - 3
United (H) - 3
Southampton (H) - 3
Liverpool (A) - 1
Arsenal (A) - 1
Brighton (H) - 3
Leciester (A) - 3
Fulham (H) - 3
Brentford (H) - 3

So 24 points would be a great return from that. 20 points or more would be good. Less than 20, not ideal.

Through to the Champions League knockouts.

Knock Chelsea out of the League Cup and pray we get a lower league side where we can play the kids in the 4th round. The 4th round is between the World Cup Final (Dec 18) and the 1st league game back (26 Dec).
38 points should see us safe for another season.

We should fucking smash this league this season, world cup or not
We have a monster who will have a month’s holiday while everyone else is flogging their arses out and redlining in 35C heat
That’s why Saturday was such a disappointment. We could have pretty much put clear water between us and the cult
Puts a bit more pressure on playing a bogey team Saturday after an away CL game
Otherwise we are in decent shape. Still a point better than the corresponding fixtures last season, if I’m not mistaken

I'm expecting us to move into a stage where teams don't score with the only fuckin' shot they have.
We are not defending to our usual high standards at the minute
Ake has actually looked the steadiest so far and tbf I never thought I would say that
Despite the hate he gets from some weirdos on Twitter, we are always better when Laporte is available

Win every single game we play. We should expect nothing less.
I expect to win every game we go into, but I also know we won’t, we just don’t know which ones we won’t, I just know we’ll probably win enough. I expected to beat villa, but it turned out to be one we didn’t.

I expect to win every game we go into, but I also know we won’t, we just don’t know which ones we won’t, I just know we’ll probably win enough. I expected to beat villa, but it turned out to be one we didn’t.
Sometimes you can just ‘smell’ when they’re not at it after 5-10mins
Saturday was one of those.Had that half arsed vibe about it.
We actually played better in the first half v Palace and Newcastle than we did on Saturday, not a single shot on target
Thank fuck for the Meat Shield. We would probably have lost that game last season

We should fucking smash this league this season, world cup or not
We have a monster who will have a month’s holiday while everyone else is flogging their arses out and redlining in 35C heat
That’s why Saturday was such a disappointment. We could have pretty much put clear water between us and the cult
Puts a bit more pressure on playing a bogey team Saturday after an away CL game
Otherwise we are in decent shape. Still a point better than the corresponding fixtures last season, if I’m not mistaken
A monster whose ageing supply lines will be flogging their arses out and redlining in 35C heat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.