Expected attendance for leeds?

Got tickets for me and my son today, block 127, front row, cant wait! Plus £25 for the two is fantastic, cheers city!

Well priced tickets, Leeds still an attractive game and our best chance of winning something. I would like to think it will be full.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Can't wait for this game.Re-located from Sl2 to EL2. £20 is a great price and am taking the old dear for 15notes so well done city.I think it will sell out

They've moved me to 204 or something.

Really looking forwards to the match already. Leeds fans will help add to the atmosphere and hopefully anyone who feels priced out at £50 can get along if Seasoncard holders don't book their tickets. A sell out will be testament to a Cup run that ends with a trophy lifted at Wembley.

expecting another sell out thanks to sensible pricing and the fact that Leeds is only an hour down the M62. already got our tickets.
enjoying having the freedom to move around the stadium and watch games from different vantage points ahead of hopefully relocating from current seats next year.

Got 4 tickets for £45 as the lower North family stand is only £17.50 for adults and £5 for the kids.

Now that is value so I expect another complete sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.