Expected attendance for leeds?

cleavers said:
northlancs said:
i always through my coppers in that suit case for your kids trips to blackpool.
I'd love to understand what this means, but no the parkside is now a 'luxury' appartment block.
Used to be bouncers on the doors and you'd get asked for a donation as you went in.

Long time ago.

Marvin said:
cleavers said:
northlancs said:
i always through my coppers in that suit case for your kids trips to blackpool.
I'd love to understand what this means, but no the parkside is now a 'luxury' appartment block.
Used to be bouncers on the doors and you'd get asked for a donation as you went in.

Long time ago.
I know about the parkside Marvin, used to be a regular there on matchdays, I was just hoping for a translation into a readable form of english.

cleavers said:
Marvin said:
cleavers said:

Long time ago.
I know about the parkside Marvin, used to be a regular there on matchdays, I was just hoping for a translation into a readable form of english.
Back in the day the "donation" on the door system was widespread in pubs around most stadia on matchdays......often wasn't too clear as to what the donation was supposed to go towards tho think we all knew where it usually ended up....

I cannot wait to hear them chanting "yarkshire yarkshire" over and over again, sounding like they've all had frontal lobotomies. I miss all that.

JM Mcr said:
Back in the day the "donation" on the door system was widespread in pubs around most stadia on matchdays......often wasn't too clear as to what the donation was supposed to go towards tho think we all knew where it usually ended up....
Well I wouldn't have wanted to argue with the guys on the door at the parkside, if they said it went to mother theresa, as far as was concerned it went to mother theresa. :)

cleavers said:
JM Mcr said:
Well I wouldn't have wanted to argue with the guys on the door at the parkside, if they said it went to mother theresa, as far as was concerned it went to mother theresa. :)
Laugh out loud that is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.