Expected attendance for leeds?

Rwhites said:
Hopeitschipskippax said:
Rwhites said:
Leeds first season in third tier, starting with minus 15 pts 26546
Man City first season in third tier 28261

so yes your right being a whole 1715 less fans is a miserable failure.

As I've already said, your ground held 42,000, whereas ours held only 30,000. It was full to the brim most games, the seats that weren't taken were in the away end. If we'd had a stadium capacity of 42,000, what's to say we wouldn't have filled it? Your crowds dropped drastically, when you went from Prem league to championship, where you were only averagin around 21,000.

your ground held 32000 as many have pointed out on here by posting attendances from that season, you were 4000 short of capacity so doesn't matter what ours was.

On the occasions when we were sold out, we could have sold more tickets if we had a larger stadium. This would make the average attendance higher. It's far from rocket science. Have you heard of rockets over there yet? As most people have said, Leeds is a big city with only one team so your attendances should be double ours.

Rwhites said:
flb said:
Rwhites said:
Leeds first season in third tier, starting with minus 15 pts 26546
Man City first season in third tier 28261

so yes your right being a whole 1715 less fans is a miserable failure.

You right it is-seen as City hadnt won a trophy since 1976 whilst you lot had won a title and competed in the CL on a regular basis.

Whats minus 15 points got to do with it?

and like now you paid fuck all to get in your ground.

We have had in the last 5 years within the old lancashire boundaries 9 premiership football clubs.

Blackburn-14,375
Blackpool-13,986
Bolton-17630
Burnley-13599
Everton-36,964
Liverpool-44,653
Manchester city-46,905
Manchester united-75,524
Wigan-18,658

all of which have there own supporter base.

yorkshire have ERRRRRRRRRRRRR

HULL CITY-16,688

i feel rather sorry for leeds united, you been as unlucky in the recent past as we have been lucky, we have though, both served our dues.

Those 6 fingered inbreds have served no dues and never will. A one town club who will always be jealous of the industry and wealth associated with manchester. We are England's prime location outside of London. As for anyone who is the other side of the pennines, well, you can keep the agricultural east for your farm loving selves, along with the rednecks from the north east.<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:51 am --<br /><br />club town

some help if possible ive just bought tickets for this, but i recently lost my blue member card so have requested a new one it usually takes a few weeks to issue would you ring the club and ask for tickets to be sure of getting in or will the new card be with me in the next 11 days

thanks

Tickets are going at a very good rate so I suggest you move quickly if you want to get a good seat. tickets in the 'singing section' area are sold out, just a few left in 107 anymore
looking good re sales so far, should be good a proper FA Cup tie & atmosphere!

Got tickets this morning for myself my brother and my cousin. Hope its a good high tempo encounter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.