Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

His name isn't Tommy Robinson, it's Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and his parents were themselves immigrants, from Ireland. He's an unavowed racist.
I'm sorry that does my head in - Irish here are not immigrants. Were part of this country from the beginnings of what we know as modern states until 1/2 generations ago. They can be a different country but be migrants (part of the immediate geographical location - the isles) not immigrants. Even as a different country, a republic not in the commonwealth, both our laws respect they aren't a "foreign" country and Northern Ireland is of course still part of this country (but not this island).

Last edited:
Skynews now showing us his apartment where he spent his last evening , a normal flat - what is the purpose.

Same for atricles of him as a kid, his upbringing and interviews with his siblings that 'he was a loving guy'

we have his name and picture splashed across all media outlets now

.. how about we give these c*nts ZERO media attention - instead we are making them celebrity martyrs which they know full well will entice more people after there death

Without looking it up, name the bombers in the London bombing.

Now do 9/11.

What was the guy's name who committed the Westminster incident?

Who killed Lee Rigby?

We don't make these people celebrities, stop being ridiculous

Exactly my point in an earlier post. Very rarely has our intervention been 100% appreciated so why do we continue to bother. We learn nothing from history, Afghanistan being a good case. The French and Russians learnt to their cost. we even have previous but did this history inform our decision to go in again? No it didn't and not even the guy we helped stabilise for several years has much to say in our favour. We helped protect Muslims in at least 2 of the Yugoslavian states, doesn't seem to have banked us much credit with the nutters.

Various Albanians are called Tony and believe Blair saved their life. You're conflating two billion people into a single group and it's ridiculous

I'm sorry that does my head in - Irish here are not immigrants. Were part of this country from the beginnings of what we know as modern states until 1/2 generations ago. They can be a different country but be migrants (part of the immediate geographical location - the isles) not immigrants. Even as a different country, a republic not in the commonwealth, both our laws respect they aren't a "foreign" country and Northern Ireland is of course still part of this country (but not this island).
When asked about his background by Victoria Derbyshire on Radio 5 Live, Yaxley-Lennon said "...both of my parents were Irish immigrants to this country” so perhaps you should take your issue up with him. Neither of his parents would have been born before 1945 and by that time Ireland had been an independent sovereign state for nearly 25 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.