Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

If Mr Trump is as determined as he says he is to stop security leaks why does he not make the media responsible for their non disclosure ?.
I was annoyed about the media too but they are only doing their job I suppose, a source or more accurately leaker has provided them with info that they can sell papers with. The real responsibility lies with the leaking security agency, which is a direct result of his ineptitude, his alienation of them and the obvious lack of credibility he has given how those same security services knew even before he won the election how he was being helped by Russia.
The responsibility is solely with whoever leaked it. Any, and every, piece of intelligence on a report has handling codes that stipulate to whom it can be dissemintated to, and by, and who the owner is, and that intel owner must provide consent.

I was annoyed about the media too but they are only doing their job I suppose, a source or more accurately leaker has provided them with info that they can sell papers with. The real responsibility lies with the leaking security agency, which is a direct result of his ineptitude, his alienation of them and the obvious lack of credibility he has given how those same security services knew even before he won the election how he was being helped by Russia.
The responsibility is solely with whoever leaked it. Any, and every, piece of intelligence on a report has handling codes that stipulate to whom it can be dissemintated to, and by, and who the owner is, and that intel owner must provide consent.

Seems the media never reveals its sources and gets away with it.

Well it doesnt have to 'get away with' anything tbf. Journos protect their sources, which is what the US intelligence agencies should have done, and didnt. I dont really know where you are coming from I think

Of course the leak came from those in the know but that is not my point.
Do you think a paper has the right to print anything at all including things that are likely to affect national security simply because they have that information ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.