Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Let's hope the Innocent Muslims don't get targeted for this, their sickened as much as us my wife's a nurse and was/ still is on duty as I write this there will be Muslim doctors and nurse's treating the wounded,in our wonderful hospitals

Let's hope the Innocent Muslims don't get targeted for this, their sickened as much as us my wife's a nurse and was/ still is on duty as I write this there will be Muslim doctors and nurse's treating the wounded,in our wonderful hospitals
And to had to that
Muslim taxi drivers were taking victims home last night free of charge.
Sad sad sad world we live in.

1t7deb.jpg

The Aussies stand firm in support to all those effected.

Lots of good wishes to all those effected by tragic events like this perpetrated by deranged individuals who have no regard for life other than to destroy it.

Unfortunately this is the norm now and in fact has been in many parts of the world for time immemorial in different guises and a reminder to be vigilant as best as one can be at all times.

And to had to that
Muslim taxi drivers were taking victims home last night free of charge.
Sad sad sad world we live in.
Correct pal hope some good comes out of it, as feel attack against children may hopefully be a turning point, against these so called extremist's heartbreaking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.